Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra compatibility issues with DJI OM6/Mimo app

(Topic created on: 01-25-2023 08:37 PM)
WolfeGG
Active Level 5
Options
Others
I bought my very first gimbal from DJI and found out that S22 ultra is not fully compatible with the phone, It is also my fault since I did not do my research first. But it's kinda sad that you can't fully utilize the full potential of the phone and the gimbal itself as you are unable to control the native camera app from it as well as the video is limited to 30fps when using the mimo app. I hope Samsung and DJI will be able to sort things out for the consumers sake.

DJI OM 6

5 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Others

Hello WolfeGG,

We are thankful for the thoughts and experiences that you've shared here, along with the accessories photo and suggestions you brought up.

We appreciate your suggestions and appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing your Samsung Galaxy experience.

Here in Samsung members app, you can Click on ask a question. And send your question or feedback to the Samsung. They will inform the concerned team about your feedback.

Step 1. Open the Samsung Members app.

Step 2. In the tab at the bottom of the screen, click on 'Get Help'.

Step 3. Select 'Send Feedback'.

Step 4. Describe your feedback in details and send.

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us on our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes
Others
Yeah. Unfortunately the DJI app is not optimized with android in general. I was also looking forward to using the OM6 for my S22 Ultra because of its focus and zoom rocker but the DJI software is wack. If you still have the chance you should just return it and get another brand probably zhiyun since they have an official store here in the Philippines.
Or you can just use the OM6 with basic functions. 3 axis stabilization is better than none anyways. Happy shooting!
0 Likes
WolfeGG
Active Level 5
Others
well Im already off abroad so i wont have to chance to return it. I just wished atleast i can control the shutter and Zoom knob on the native camera app but I guess I'll just use what I can on this for now hehe
Others
I'm pretty sure you'll have fun with it! DJI has one of the best motors out there which is really important for handling large phones like ours. Let's just hope that DJI could software update their app to atleast optimize to Samsung's flagship devices.
0 Likes
WolfeGG
Active Level 5
Others
I did send a ticket to them as to why we are limited to use 60fps on their mimo app, hopefully they can update me back on that with a solution. 🤭
0 Likes