Original topic:

Samsung Adapter 45W

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 12:28 PM)
Rakun
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Hi guys, mind to tell me where you got your samsung 45w adapter?  Is it ok to buy any brand adapter that support fast charging? What brands? Just had enough with default 15w adapter
9 Comments
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Others
Original set dia mana ?
0 Likes
Rakun
Active Level 3
Others
Original set kan samsung bg 15w pnya je
Slly
Active Level 3
Others
"Buy 45W PD Adapter White | Samsung Malaysia" https://www.samsung.com/my/mobile-accessories/travel-adapter-45w-white-ep-ta845xweggb/

Compatible Models
Super Fast Charging 2.0 max. 45W compatible with Galaxy Note 10+, Note 10+ 5G, A91 and future compatible devices / Super Fast Charging max. 25W compatible with Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 5G, S10 5G, A90 5G, A80, A70, Book S, and future compatible devices
Rakun
Active Level 3
Others
Tq my friend.👍😃.. already checked on samsg web but couldnt find. Tqvm for ur help
scinex
Expert Level 4
Others
I'm using Samsung original 25W adapter to charge my N10. From 7% to full charge, normally it will take 1 hour 15 min.
I have read somewhere that there's a test comparison made between 25 and 45W charger, and the result is there's only few minutes differences where of course 45W charger is the winner.
Anyway, if you are looking for a third party charger, please ensure it runs on USB C PD charging.
All the best!
Slly
Active Level 3
Others
Wouldn't recommend though...Other brands with PD support can work but you have to be careful when choosing one
Rakun
Active Level 3
Others
Im surveying adapter from Aukey, since my experience with aukey been so good in term powerbank quality, now im buying that white adapter u shared
scinex
Expert Level 4
Others
Off the topic but I do agree with you. Been using Aukey power bank for nearly a year and frankly speaking, it's built quality is very good.
Rakun
Active Level 3
Others
Aukey is real top quality👍👍