Samsung Blockchain Wallet and Gemini

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 01:26 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

photo for thread.jpg

Hey Samsung Members!

We are excited to announce that Samsung Blockchain is launching an exchange service in Canada and US!

With our collaboration with Gemini, Samsung Blockchain Wallet users can buy and sell crypto by connecting to Gemini app and view their exchange account balances at a glance.

Click here for more details:

Learn More

For those who don't know about Samsung Blockchain service:

□ What is Samsung Blockchain Keystore?

Samsung Blockchain Keystore is a service that easily manages private key with the vault-like Knox security.

□ What is Samsung Blockchain Wallet?

Samsung Blockchain Wallet is a secure app for users to manage and transfer cryptocurrency, to easily link to the exchange, or to utilize Decentralized Apps (DApps).

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

nad74
Beginner Level 2
Others
en tant que membre serait il possible d inclure du français dans votre publication merci de me lire
keagan
Options
Others

Bonjour nad74, 

comment allez-vous?

Veuillez nous informer du problème en détail, afin nous pouvons vous aider à trouver la solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
has blockchain been hacked? I looked in my account this morning and its been emptied. I'm trying to contact support about this with no luck. apparently no one at samsung canada knows what blockchain is. I need assistance!
keagan
Options
Others

Hi robgibson73, I suggest you please go to Settings > Report Transaction. You will be directed to Sentinel Protocol Portal where you can report the incident for analysis.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
it was very strange that the amount of my bitcoin was showing 0.

then yesterday it was back to normal.

not sure if I can trust this app with more than 100bucks.

keagan
Options
Others

Hi, Your private key used to make transactions or payments in Samsung Blockchain Wallet is stored in a secure area of your device, accessible only by your PIN or recovery phrase.
Screens that you enter recovery phrase, PIN, and fingerprint works on a secure OS isolated from Android OS, so they are safe from hacks from outside and data leakage.

HD1
Active Level 1
Others
can I store ADA in my wallet?
keagan
Options
Others

Hi HD1,

Currently, Samsung Blockchain Wallet supports Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(ETH) and ERC20 tokens, and Tron(TRX) and TRC10, TRC20 tokens.

Please note that the availability of Blockchain features, apps and services may vary depending on device, OS version and country.

BSolomon
Active Level 1
Others

Hello, thanks for all tips and clarifications. The more I read this thread, the more I realise how really new I am to crypto trading. I would even quit on me because of my age, but my friends earn well on crypto and I want to give it a chance. They say I must go and check information on Bitcoin security. What would you think of this recommendation? Valid?

nikaeladde
Active Level 1
Others

Now cryptocurrencies are a very profitable investment, of course, if you treat it wisely and analyze the market carefully. I am now interested in the exchange btc to ltc because I noticed positive trends in this cryptocurrency and I like it. I think I will make a good profit in the near future.