Original topic:

Samsung customer service

(Topic created on: 07-08-2021 09:40 PM)
Lucian_prince
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
I have been a huge fan of Samsung for many years and when I say many its been well over 20 years, never had an issue till now. Bought a fridge 8 months ago and now it does not work, lost most of the food in there. I call to have it repaired or replaced it been over a month now. A wonderful tech showed up 2 weeks ago and informed them he could not fix the fridge and still no response from Samsung...I am over 1000$ in buying food for my young family and myself.... so to all us Samsung lover remember this company does not love you back, just your hard earned money 
3 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you let us know the model number of the device to assist you in a better way?

0 Likes
Lucian_prince
Beginner Level 4
Others
It has been over two months since I reported the broken fridge and only today I got picked up, we will see how long you guys take to send me my money..I will never recommend your appliances to any of my clients, nor will I buy an other Samsung product, I understand everything mechanical will breakdown, but there is a major breakdown in customer service, Samsung will need to investigate their customer service and revamp it
0 Likes
Henry65
Active Level 1
Others
Never buy a Samsung fridge, it's not their strength. Had one and the fridge cooling coils kept icing up, learned to take it apart and manually defrost with a dryer and ice pick. That fridge lasted 2 yrs, I got tired of defrosting every month. Finally got an LG and it's been 4 yrs now still working great.