Original topic:

Samsung front load washing machine not working after 3 years?!

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 02:47 AM)
rx126
Active Level 2
Options
Others
Any one has experienced? Boughtv Samsung new front load washing machine ~3.5 years ago, cost me close to rm4k and only once a week usage of family of 2 adult and 2 small kids, and last week it stop working (water drain in and out ok but drum not washing or spinning). Called service center and they deployed ppl over just to look see charged me rm80 (didn't even open any screw nor did thoroughly checking) said circuit board damage and need to change few other related stuff. Total cost ~rm800! 

The cost of fixing it is almost 1/4 of brand new purchase! Worth to repair? Totally disappointed with Samsung! My previous Electrolux still working after 15 years! 

Any comments and suggestions is welcome. 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Others
Is the service center scam????? Last time iPhone store lied that they need to change motherboard but i fixed it without changing anything
0 Likes
rx126
Active Level 2
Others
I did simple troubleshooting and also online with Samsung chat support, doesn't seem to be simple issue. it has to be one of the thing that faulty just don't know which one. sad.
Others
Ohh, i dont know how to help u then :((
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Others
Is the washing machine still under warranty?
Try ask the shop dealer for advise.
0 Likes
rx126
Active Level 2
Others
3 year old only left motor warranty and it's not coverer on other stuff. should hv bought other 'E' brand. now the pricing is on par but much more reliable
0 Likes