Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Labs

(Topic created on: 10-30-2019 12:15 PM)
Cprice
Options
Others

Samsung’s Galaxy Labs suite of apps lets you optimize your phone

Samsung has launched a new suite of device optimization apps for Galaxy smartphone and tablet owners called Galaxy Labs. Like Good Lock, which lets you customize various elements of the user interface, Galaxy Labs is a container of sorts that lets you access the actual apps that let you optimize your device from a single location. There are four apps: File Guardian, Battery Tracker, Battery Guardian, and App Booster.

Continue reading

8 Comments
Others
Battery Tracker doesn't launch for you? Mine works

0 Likes
Others
I'm on version 1.5 so that could explain why
0 Likes
Others
Yup 👍🏾
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
That's unfortunate cause battery tracker is the only one that I'd want to use.
0 Likes
KidAKidB
Active Level 3
Others
I installed it on my Tab S6 and on my Note 10 Plus this morning. So far I'm really enjoying it!
0 Likes
jc2
Active Level 1
Others

Thanks for posting this. I'll check it out! I really like Good Lock!

0 Likes
Wolf1
Active Level 6
Others
Galaxy A8 (2018) with One- UI v.1.0 + 9 Pie OS with October updates installed. Going through Sammobile via the above mentioned link, I found by downloading the separate APK's 1 by 1 then installing them WITHOUT OPENING ANY OF THEM IMMEDIATELY AFTER, I was able to get past an initial "error occurred"

Having an app that can help return from trash/deleted oblivion is encouraging & sounds like it's overdue is an understatement!! 😯
Personally I would like to see more of a tutorial for the Settings in these "extensions" to be sure that the default is adequate for MY device & methods, if not too low/overkilled
0 Likes
ConnerL
Beginner Level 2
Others

Just wanted post a typo in the app optimization. . . app.

Screenshot_20200708-074452_App Booster.jpg

0 Likes