Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Gear 360 camera

(Topic created on: 06-16-2021 11:14 AM)
Leedeeyaa
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
I own a Gear 360 camera. Over the years, I have been changing to new model of Samsung's smartphones and currently I'm using Note 20 Ultra. Sadly, the Gear 360 app is no longer support on new phones. What should I do with my still-good-condition Gear 360 then? 

I would be very grateful and pleased if Samsung Team could look into this matter and allow the compatibility support on new phones so that other Gear 360 users and I could continue to enjoy using the camera. Thank you for your kind attention. I look forward to receiving good news and updates on this matter from Samsung. 
6 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Others

Hello Ms Lydia. I am Faiz from Samsung.

Thank you for your feedback and we'll be sure to share this with the team for review and improvement. You may call to our Samsung Care Line 1800-726-7864 for further assistance. Our experts at Samsung Care Line will advise and assist you in details.

Thank you.

Coolhandluke042
Beginner Level 2
Others

So those of us that spent money on a 360 camera are no longer able to use it because samsung refuses to create a patch for the software. I would like my money back for the camera if that is the case. I bet there is an attorney who would love to file a class action lawsuit against samsung.  This is completely wrong of samsung  to do this. 

0 Likes
graptor
Beginner Level 3
Others
Hello, I have same issue as Lyndia.
I did called Samsung customer support but no solution.
Why is Samsung launching products which breaks working with Samsung own hardware!
Leedeeyaa
Beginner Level 4
Others
I totally agree. Apparently, it is currently works on iPhone 11 but not on Samsung latest phones/new model!
0 Likes
graptor
Beginner Level 3
Others
Samsung team, do you guys have explanation about this? Why your camera's are compatible with latest iPhones but not galaxy devices?
0 Likes
Ravmansion
Beginner Level 2
Others
Same for my Samsung fold 4. Unable to use the Samsung Gear 360 app. APP keeps crashing even with the old and latest version.
0 Likes