Original topic:

Samsung is UNBELIEVABLE

(Topic created on: 11-28-2017 05:17 PM)
LazyGhost
Active Level 7
Options
Others
I'm always converting users over to Samsung. I've almost got the entire workforce converted over to Samsung or at least Android. I was explaining Samsung Members to a coworker and went to the Members webpage. Nothing makes me happier than to see how Samsung really got it together with rewarding community members so generously. Free tickets to movies, experience events and the absolutely UNBELIEVABLE trip that Jordan had in Whistler. Having lived in Whistler and snowboarding there and at Blackcomb mountain is surreal. Glad he had fun. Glad Samsung is leading the way with how companies treat their customers. Great job to everyone on the forum, Nick the moderator, Shirley who handles customer issues and everyone else who makes these events happen!
6 Comments
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
You are not the only one who feel that way. BTW have you heard about Samsung pay promotion for $20 cineplex gift card? I got one today.
IvanYuo
Active Level 3
Others
Got mine as well:)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
definitely a good job by all at Samsung
0 Likes
Others
Amazing post there @LazyGhost, I am a die hard Samsung Boy, I can never see myself EVER switching. A true loyal Samsung Customer, and overall I love what they are doing. Samsung members...man smartest idea EVER!
300kc
Active Level 7
Others
well said LazyGhost, i continue too be amazed and impressed with the samsung experience
Moderator_
Options
Others
Thanks so much @LazyGhost! The whole Samsung team here definitely appreciates seeing posts like these - it helps make our day! We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with your experience with us. :)

-Nick