MSI MAG Tomahawk Z390 
GIGABYTE RTX 2070
SAMSUNG SSD Evo 250gb 

9X120mm LL120 series Fans
Corsair HX1200I PSU 

0 Likes
Others
You guys are just insensitive to my plight 😂

... my ssd fried on my daily laptop & now I'm stuck using xp until I get the replacement ssd 😢
Holloway
Active Level 5
Others
haha , well Amazon is amazing bro
0 Likes
Others
Trying to get it from Samsung - It's a Samsung Laptop.... & it's just out of warranty... just
0 Likes
Holloway
Active Level 5
Others
ya they like to take there sweet time eh , I deal with Amazon personally got good warranty
0 Likes
Others
Wow - Talking to Samsung Technical support was like taking a ride in a clown car!

5 minutes for the CSR to find the notebook after I gave him the model & serial number! (he was trying to insist I was talking about a phone & not a laptop...)
😂
Then he couldn't find my postal code - Then he gave me a phone number for elink in Toronto (I'm near Ottawa) & the phone number he gave me had one too many digits..... had to correct him again... like I said 🤡 🚙 🤪
Holloway
Active Level 5
Others
ironically they claim to have top notch support which is not even the case they are the same 10 years ago as today it would be nice if they stepped up the plate an got with the 21st century .. I dislike apple but the way they run their business it far superior to samsung ..
0 Likes
Holloway
Active Level 5
Others
haha could be worse man!!
0 Likes
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
all I have is my surface book 2.

16gb ram
GTX 1050