Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Kids Forgot PIN

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 06:41 AM)
juicyphen
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Waaahhh, I accidentally enabled yung Samaung Kids, siguro dahil yung pamangkin ko nag set nito, hindi ako makapag exit kase hindi ko alam ang PIN! I tried na nag restart ganun pa din! Aside sa mag email ako, baka kase natagal mag response. Is there an easiest way ba to unlock po? Tia!
7 Comments
ReymartMarfil
Active Level 3
Others
Hi goodevening ganda try mo irestart yung phone using powerbotton and down volume , then automatic itong magsasafemode then punta ka ng settings , click apps search mo kids home then pede mo ito idisable then restart ulit gamit powerbotton and down volume para pagrestart mo wala ng safe mode 🙂
juicyphen
Active Level 5
Others
Woaahh sige try ko
EdcelDueñas
Active Level 3
Others
Hi miss ! 😊
Follow this procedure to reset samsung kids .
Hope it helps po 😊
1.Press and hold the Power key until the Power off menu appear.
2.Touch and hold the Power off icon until the Safe mode icon appears. Then, tap the Safe mode icon; the device will reboot.
3.If you were successful, "Safe mode" will display on the bottom of your screen. If it doesn't display, repeat the steps again.

4.With the phone or tablet in Safe mode, navigate to Settings, and then search for Samsung Kids. Tap Uninstall, and then tap OK to confirm.

5.Press and hold the Power key or Side key again, and then tap Restart to exit Safe mode.
6.Your tablet or phone will no longer be in Samsung Kids mode, and the app will have to be set up again. You can access the Samsung Kids icon from the Quick settings panel.
juicyphen
Active Level 5
Others
Big help! Salamat! 🥰
Sherrell05
Beginner Level 2
Others

This is not working for my tablet. It will not let me go to settings even in the safe mode. 

0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Others

Great Samsung Morning! I'm glad that you guys are having connection! Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

MakO_oy
Beginner Level 2
Others
Thank you very much. A very big help to me. 😃
0 Likes