Original topic:

Samsung Laptop

(Topic created on: 10-22-2021 07:48 AM)
Syafiq2303
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Hi, 
Anyone here knows where and how I can get authorized seller or dealer to purchase Samsung Laptop / Samsung Galaxy Book? I thought that one is not entering Malaysia, right?
10 Comments
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Others
You are right...
0 Likes
JianYu
Active Level 5
Others
Not worth it, get a Mac or other Windows notebook
0 Likes
Syafiq2303
Active Level 3
Others
Even Samsung Galaxy Book that is running on Windows? Not getting myself a Mac for sure. Not in our ecosystem 😅
0 Likes
JianYu
Active Level 5
Others
Yep, Samsung's notebook is using Windows as Operating System but with some additional features like Bixby, but overall the notebook they manufacture is overpriced, there are more better choices for you
Syafiq2303
Active Level 3
Others
Ahhh i see. Agree on overpriced statement. I'll guess other Windows notebook is fine as well right cause we have Link to Phone features also. Thanks for your response!
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Others
I heard that it is one of the most popular laptop in Korea. I think within the Samsung eco system, it is valueable. I hope to buy but.... no place to buy...
0 Likes
JianYu
Active Level 5
Others
Not at all the spec isn't worthy at that price, besides it has a large screen but the resolution is still 1080P which can't match laptops today which mostly comes with 2k or 2.5k screen even though 13 or 14 inches 😁
0 Likes
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Others
Understood. But why I use Samsung phone is not because of spac only. Anyway I understood your point of view.
0 Likes
PilotWingel
Active Level 3
Others
You can purchase from international sites like Amazon. Just make sure the vendor is trustworthy and is able to ship to your address. Might take some time, but so far I've ordered goods from Amazon US and Amazon UK with no issue.

Warranty could be an issue so you might want to look into that before purchasing.
0 Likes