Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung May Have Delayed the Release For SOME of the Eligible Devices

(Topic created on: 11-19-2022 05:20 AM)
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

May have been delayed, because of the issues that were reported here previously. 

And just imagine the people who are upset about waiting, just how they might react to a Major update, that did actually have some issues on release. 

Yes Canada does have identical hardware to the US, but let them deal with any issues, not us in Canada. 

Can you imagine Samsung's Moderators attempting to address issues on a Stable release.. Neither can I, AND THIS is why Canada does NOT participate in the Betas 😉

Samsung may have delayed the release of the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 stable update for its eligible devices, but the company is taking no time to expand it to more users. Currently, Samsung is testing the One UI 5.0 update for a bunch of phones including Galaxy M33, M42, A51, and M21 (2021).

It looks like the coming weeks are going to be even busier for Samsung as it is about to release the major One UI 5.0 update for more smartphones including flagships mid-rangers, and budgets. And, Samsung Galaxy M33, M42, A51, and M21 (2021) phones, which are currently in the testing phase, will be among them.

https://www.sammyfans.com/2022/11/19/samsung-testing-one-ui-5-0-android-13-update-for-galaxy-m33-m42...

Screenshot_20221119-065000_Samsung Internet.jpg

Think that it's ONLY Canada that is waiting..

Well, you would be WRONG.

https://www.sammobile.com/opinion/one-problem-with-samsung-one-ui-5-update-rollout/

Screenshot_20221119-065820_Chrome Beta.jpg

20 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
I just want to know when am I getting it 😪 😇🤪😜
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Others
All in good time lol
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

I would have thought that you already got it 😉😁

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
I ain't that special lol..
Scorpio74
Beginner Level 2
Others
Telus(Canada) S22 ultra 512GB nothing scheduled after removing post for it to be released today for S22's, S21's as well. Pretty sure Google Pixel 6,7 has it. So hurry up n wait if you bought the best Samsung "on the market" it was the biggest reason I bought it in March. Even that was a major headache getting my hands on one. If other countries have the A series updates already its pretty inexcusable by Samsung and the major phone companies pushing their phones.

I could've kept my mint S10 until the S23 Ultra came out and pay half what I do now. "Just an FYI", Staples has a liquid armor coating, self healing and not even noticeable like the peel off screen protectors, some much higher priced than the $30 coating. I had a mid grade otterbox case and I ran my S10 over face down after it fell off the box of truck with my diesel pickup in a gravel parking lot and when I found it I only had to wipe the screen with a wet warm cloth and no damage at all! Best $30 ever spent on a cell! It's 3 years old and still looks brand new. They can do all phones. Just a good will gesture not affiliated in anyway with Staples or Otter box.
0 Likes
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Others
All in good time
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Others
As I always told my kids at Christmas, never expect anything and you'll never be disappointed
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
UI Santa 🎅
xain001
Beginner Level 3
Others
So that means we won't get it on Nov 22?
0 Likes