Original topic:

Samsung Members meet and greet Toronto

(Topic created on: 02-21-2018 07:51 PM)
Cprice
Options
Others
Hello Samsung Members,

I was thinking that it would be nice for the Samsung Members community to get together for a meet and greet, put some faces to the usernames 😁. We could meet up a Friday night somewhere for a drink, play some pool, go bowling etc... any other ideas are welcome.

Clearly this invitation goes to local Samsung Members who live in the GTA (but anyone is welcome)

To pick a location to meet, I was thinking that if Members wanna meet up, just reply to this thread and include in which area you live, that way we could try to find a place that's more or less centralized for everyone. Who knows, we might even have some Samsung people show up 😁

Anyway, it's just an idea I have and think it would be cool.

My location: Mississauga
Shawn1
Active Level 3
Others
heh i live in Sauga
0 Likes
Others
@Shawn, at least one in my area so far.
@mito, are you down for joining if we end up making this happen?
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
I'm in.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
how many members are from Calgary, or the Alberta Region??
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Others
Nation's capital here
0 Likes
Others
I live in Hamilton. A meet and greet sounds fantastic, its always fun meeting new people! :)
0 Likes
Others
Cool, so far we are 3-4, I'm hoping to get at least 10 people or more
0 Likes
CeeKay
Active Level 5
Others
This sounds fun but from reading the comments not everyone is in Toronto. Perhaps we can use a video chat platform? Ahh the world of technology!!
0 Likes
Others
@Ceekay, a video chat could be an option, but hoping we can get more people in the area to join for an evening out.
CeeKay
Active Level 5
Others
Absolutely! I visit my family in Toronto often and would be happy to tag along with my brother @Jonathan34.
0 Likes