Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Moderators have Banned or Suspended another Valued Member of Samsung Members..

(Topic created on: 05-25-2022 03:44 PM)
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

@Ray1's Account was either BANNED or Suspended yesterday due to Samsung's Moderators inability to understand English. 

There was a new member, with no demonstrated knowledge who was posting "announcements" of their planned Q&As. 

None of their posts indicated any degree of knowledge in order to be hosting anything, other than perhaps leading a group in silence. 

There was a remarkable similarity not only in their username "experts" & a previously & presumably banned troll "expret". Both of these usernames were making posts with zero substance & displayed little or no knowledge of Android, or Samsung's mobile devices. 

I voiced my suspicion, and @Ray1 replied with something like, "given enough time, they will hang themselves". In NO WAY was this EVER A THREAT, but Samsung's Moderators, failed to understand the meaning of this expression. Essentially it means that, given enough time, an individual making grandiose claims of expertise, will demonstrate that they clearly do not have what they are claiming to possess.

@Ray1"s account needs to be REINSTATED, AND an apology posted.

The fact that Samsung's Moderators did NOT understand what this expression meant, is on THEM, and NOT on @Ray1.

@Samsung_Ben 

12 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

While it's possible that @Ray1 had technical difficulties, it seems to be a coincidence that @IfLySoLO experienced similar "technical difficulties" after some of her posts disappeared..

But good to know that @Ray1 is able to continue with his valuable contribution to Samsung Members Canada. 

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/seems-like-iflysol0-s-post-was-deleted-amp-she-s-at-least...

al0777
Beginner Level 4
Others
Hey
0 Likes
InsanelyWicked
Beginner Level 3
Others

I'm a first and last time Samsung customer. My wife and I bought Z Flip 5s. I asked if anyone had problems with uBreakiFix not accepting the Samsung promotion for Galaxy Z Assurance program and minutes later my post was removed by moderators. I posted it in a different way and had sentences removed from my post then my post was removed. Then I asked if anyone was having their posts edited and removed by Samsung moderators and I got permanently banned for badgering moderators. I never badgered them or cursed. I simply had honest concerns and was asking the community if they had similar issues. 

uBreakiFix not only refused to give me the discount but they waited until after I waited a week for the screen to come in and then after I dropped the phone off to inform me that they need Samsung to attach the promo to the ticket. I had Samsung and uBreakiFix on a 3 way call twice and they both just kept arguing with each other. It ended up costing nearly $400 instead of the $200 I was told it would cost several times. 

We just recently purchased these Z Flip 5s, Watch 6s, Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, and a Tab S9+. We definitely are regretting it. If I would've known they were going to have horrible customer service and censor their community like Chinese citizens I would've never purchased anything from Samsung.