Original topic:

Samsung music

(Topic created on: 06-26-2018 07:29 PM)
Shawn1
Active Level 3
Options
Others
So i download and keep all my music on my SD card on my s7. I use the samsung music player app and recently some of my songs have had their lyrics go missing. For example, i had the song "Home for a Rest" by Spirit of the West which i've had on my phone for forever but all of a sudden, when i clicked on it to play, only the instrumental played which was odd considering i just listened to the song a couple days ago. This has happened to other songs and i don't know if its the file (getting corrupted??) or the music player. Does this happen to anyone else or just me lol. Any help will be appreciated, Thanks!
0 Likes
3 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I do not think that in the case of corruption, musics would only get their lyrics erased. That's not logical since both are the same in a technological sense.

Maybe you changed your equalizer to Instrumental. Do check by clicking on that icon (first image) and make sure that on the next screen it looks exactly like the second image.de66164a-6e0a-48be-95b5-21b8a850cc41.jpg
bf3f184c-e52b-47f5-abd5-058d1d73b210.jpg
0 Likes
Shawn1
Active Level 3
Others
yeah it looks like the second pic cause i never touch the equalizer but it still happens, maybe something was wrong but i just deleted the song and redownloaded it and it works so i dont know what it was but yeah.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @Shawn, could you please let us know if this happens again? Also, could you please submit a device error log to help us diagnose the issue? From the Samsung Members application, tap the “Feedback” icon. Tap the Pen icon and then submit an “Error report”. Thanks!

- Wonchul
0 Likes