Original topic:

Samsung Notes 7 edge

(Topic created on: 01-26-2021 10:41 PM)
Jekiros
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Hi ! I'm new here, so sorry for mistakes.

My Samsung is a Note7 edge and everything worked very well, but yesterday my Cell phone closed by itself, didn't touch. I restart and the Android restart but 5 minutes after, it's closed again. I scaned in case of virus and everything gonna well but closed again. I reinitialized my phone and that's never opened. When I pulled the buttom, the pictures still '' Samsung note7 edge '', that was all. Like no power. Cannot open. I connected at charged with the electric wire, but still with the same picture, cannot used my phone, nothing worked.

Someone can help me ???

0 Likes
9 Comments
Linc
Active Level 6
Others
probably time for a new phone..
Rodigal
Active Level 5
Others
Are you saying the phone is dead, can't be turned on or did the device freeze?
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
The Note 7 was recalled due to the exploding battery fiasco. Anyone who still owned one and kept it (ie didn't return it), Samsung sent an update that will cripple the device to ensure it wouldn't be used. In other countries, IMEI was blacklisted. This could be the case with your Note 7.
Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi, I would suggest you go for a service of the device at Samsung.

0 Likes
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Others
Say what? The Note 7 was "bricked" by Samsung and should have been returned to Samsung for a refund years ago.
So how can the phone be serviced?
JohnH
Active Level 9
Others
They didn't read the post, didn't connect the dots, or forgot.

Likely all 3. If it is the Note 7 and not the FE, it's toast and they need a new phone.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi, We request you to contact the nearest Samsung Experience store with the purchase receipt or Livechat support with the receipt for further available options.

0 Likes
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Others
Are you a bot?
0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Others
The Note 7 was recalled 4 years ago. Why do you still have it?
0 Likes