Samsung Notes

(Topic created on: 01-25-2021 07:51 PM)
Zahed
Active Level 2
Options
Others

Samsung Notes

Hey everyone,
As you can see on my Samsung Notes screenshot, I am using a template (Samsung Notes template) and I see that as I write, the texts does not align with the templates.
I tried looking for solutions in the settings but couldn't find anything. If anyone knows how to fix this please put your input.

OR
If there is no solution can it be fixed with an update please.

Thank you!
0 Likes
7 Comments
Solution
neals
Active Level 6
Others
change text size to suit your template

Screenshot_20210125-211451_Samsung Notes_417599.jpg

Zahed
Active Level 2
Others
thanks neals, it works best with the 17 font size with this template.
Halston
Options
Others

Hi Zahed,

Glad to know that the issue is now fixed after changing the font size with the current Templet as suggested by neals.

Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

Thanks neals, For sharing the information and helping our community members.

Zahed
Active Level 2
Others
Hi Halston,
Feedback: a future update for Samsung Notes could be when a new template is chosen, the font size will be adjusted accordingly with the template.
Thanks!
Halston
Options
Others

Hi Zahed,

Thanks for taking the time to accept a solution.

We are taking this as feedback. Your feedback is truly appreciated and will help Samsung create a better experience for all Galaxy device users

HawaCool
Beginner Level 2
Others

Hello,

the problem is still not fixed. When, will it be updated? It is an essential need for the app. I would like to use Samsung notes for all my notes, but this limitation pushes me to use google Docs instead. Really do consider adapting the text input to the template.

0 Likes
SamboMambo
Active Level 3
Others

I wish we had IOS ipad so i could sync notes !! Need ipad app 

0 Likes