(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 05:32 PM)
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Samsung One UI 3.0 update schedule and supported devices

by Patrick Cañete

December 2, 2020, 11:47 PM

The Android 11-based Samsung One UI 3.0 has been in the beta phase for quite some time. Now, the company has finally released its official update schedule and supported devices.

Just recently, the company released the official list of devices that will be supported by the new Samsung One UI 3.0. Unsurprisingly, the company’s current flagship line will get first dibs on it.

The rollout will start this month, December 2020, to the Galaxy S20 series. The Galaxy Note 20 seriesGalaxy Z Fold 2, and other flagships will be next in January 2021. The list ends on September 2021 with the Galaxy Tab A 8 2019.

But what’s interesting is that we see a couple of entry-level and mid-range smartphones here, so no one is left out — at least if your device is under two years old.

You can check the full list and schedule below. Bear in mind that the list came from Samsung Egypt, so other countries might get a different schedule. Still, it’s a rough outline of the rollout timeline. We’ll update this article as we hear more from Samsung.

Samsung One UI 3.0 supported devices and update schedule

December 2020

• Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
  • Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
  • Samsung Galaxy S20

Januart 2021

• Samsung Galaxy Note 20
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
  • Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
  • Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
  • Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 10
  • Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
  • Samsung Galaxy S10

February 2021

• Samsung Galaxy Fold

March 2021

• Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
  • Samsung Galaxy M21
  • Samsung Galaxy M31
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
  • Samsung Galaxy A51
  • Samsung Galaxy M30s

April 2021

• Samsung Galaxy M51
  • Samsung Galaxy A50

May 2021

• Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
  • Samsung Galaxy A21s
  • Samsung Galaxy A31
  • Samsung Galaxy A71
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
  • Samsung Galaxy A80
  • Samsung Galaxy A70

June 2021

• Samsung Galaxy M11
  • Samsung Galaxy A11
  • Samsung Galaxy A01 Core
  • Samsung Galaxy A01
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab A

July 2021

• Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
  • Samsung Galaxy A30

August 2021

• Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
  • Samsung Galaxy A30s
  • Samsung Galaxy A20s
  • Samsung Galaxy A20
  • Samsung Galaxy A10s
  • Samsung Galaxy A10

September 2021

• Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019

So, what can you expect from One UI 3.0? For starters, it’s based on Android 11, so expect to see native features that Google has brought to the table.

Samsung has also added more categories on the dynamic lock screen, improved the widgets, touch and hold an app to add a related widget, wireless DeX for a desktop experience on a large TV, and much more.

https://www.noypigeeks.com/android/samsung-one-ui-3-update-schedule-supported-devices/

16 Comments
JayR02
Active Level 5
Others
Note 9 is not included?
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
Samsung just released its notice here in Samsung Members app and as I have read it, I didn't see SG Note 9 included in the list of eligible models to receive Android 11. But that's as of the moment because Samsung can change its notice or add something to it later or sooner. Let's hope SG Note 9 will be included in the list to receive Android 11 soon.
JayR02
Active Level 5
Others
Hopefully they will include SGNote9....
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
hopefully. But in case Samsung is stopping its update to SG Note 9, would you choose to upgrade your phone to the latest SG Note series?
0 Likes
JayR02
Active Level 5
Others
got my Note 10 plus now... It's morethan a year old now... 🙂but my wife still using her note 9...
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
that's better. 🙃
0 Likes
VanPJ
Active Level 1
Others
Is there a new update on samsung m51? I think there is a green screen problem since i recently update
0 Likes
JayR02
Active Level 5
Others
How will you spend your Holidays? Posted my entry.. I wish I can win the Buds....
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
I just spend it with my mom. Just a simple celebration will do. But I haven't submitted my entry about the event because I'm not sure if I'm gonna join or not. I'm a fan of BTS but that giveaway doesn't caught my attention really. But anyways, enjoy your holiday sir. 😉