rainyguy
Active Level 2
Options
Others

Hi 

I am facing 2 issues.

1) Samsung Pay

2) Samsung Members - redeeming rewards

I was trying to redeem rewards from Samsung Pay app earlier. When I try to redeem using my Samsung Points, it prompted "Try again later". I thought I had issues with the Samsung Pay, i uninstalled and re-installed it (version 4.9.00). After that, I launched the app, it prompted me that "a new version of Samsung Pay is available. Update the app to continue". So I clicked Update, and then it prompted "Update failed - Failed to download the latest version. Try again later". After that, the app will close. 

I later learnt that I should go to Samsung Members to redeem rewards. So I went there and try to redeem. I faced the same promted "Try again later". 

Can anyone help? I don't wish to do a factory reset unless it is certain that it will work.

Thank you!

Edit: ok, somehow managed to redeem my rewards via Samsung members. But samsung pay is still stuck. Unable to use. 

0 Likes
2 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Others

Hello rainyguy. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

We regret learning from the experience that you are facing currently. We suggest you contact our hotline at 1800-7267864 (1800 SAMSUNG) for further assistance in regards to the issues.

Thank you.

0 Likes
rainyguy
Active Level 2
Others
Okay. Thank you for your reply.
0 Likes