Original topic:

Samsung Rant

(Topic created on: 05-18-2021 08:43 AM)
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Options
Others
I've been purchasing and supporting Samsung products for a very very long time. 
Reason?...They make good products. From beautiful designs to top notch tech.
HOWEVER, Samsung Canada VERY much needs to reevaluate its customer support.
I say Samsung Canada, because I'm in Canada.
When I was in Korea, bad Samsung customer service is non existent.
Back to Samsung Canada...
Imagine speaking to 8 different rep within 10 mins and getting different responses from each one....it's frustrating!!
Reason for this rant was my recent experience after pre-ordering the new laptop weeks before its release. Not only did I not receive any form of notification that my order would be at least 2 weeks delayed. The reps all gave me different answers and no one really knew what they were doing.
This isn't my first bad experience with Samsung Canadas customer services, but I usually just let it go.
I sincerely hope they reevaluate and actually review the customer reviews.
It would suck to lose loyal customers because of bad customer service.
The End. lol
8 Comments
Others
I agreed. Your story is just one of all complaints in here. No matter is customer service or technical support, both not meet the par (to me). If Samsung Canada can improve the customer service level, that will be great.

***And that's why I stay in forum because tech support cannot helped me and some great members helped me out here before 🙂.
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Others
Exactly! I've received better feedbacks through forum than customer/tech support.
It's shocking how the same company can have different levels of services depending on the region. I get that Korea is home and hub of Samsung, but it is internationally recognized. The products are not cheap and most customers have been with Samsung for years. Customer service is like the foundation of having repeat customers, so I really hope Canada improves!
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Others
something else that was incredibly frustrating....I preordered something like 4 weeks ago. Today I find it out it's delayed due to high demand. But received no alerts or notices from Samsung. I had to speak with customer support to find out
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
Agree. Samsung definitely needs to improve in Customer Service and Pre-orders.
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi NasJiJi, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please share the order number so that we can help you with the status of your pre-order.

0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Others
Hi Georgine,
I appreciate it, but I was told I don't have choice but to wait. I preordered the Galaxy Book Pro 360. Apparently there's a delay on the i7 models until the 21st....It doesn't make any sense to me, what was the point of preordering? But nothing I can do
0 Likes
CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Others

Ordered 10 days ago. A smartwatch and told 4 days ago it was ready and waiting for FedEx to pickup in 2-3 days. It's past 3 days. It is 10 days since I ordered and paid in full. Maybe someone at Samsung need to check that FedEx was alerted there are items to be picked up for delivery!

0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Others
The Cherry on top of the already awful Samsung Customer service. "Your order is delayed due to high demands. We are hoping to continue shipping May 21st (originally May 11th). But it's not guaranteed that all preorders will be completed by that day. Sorry for the inconvenience."
Yup, lesson from this experience, not ordering from Samsung website anymore.
0 Likes