Original topic:

Samsung Service Location - Finding Service Center

(Topic created on: 06-13-2017 08:16 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
Others
Hello all, I just want to point this out, that to find a service center still does not work correctly. I have tried in both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. When I put in my postal code, or city, or even address, and hit search nothing happens. The map stays somewhere in Montreal and does not show where the nearest certified Samsung service center is. Hopefully we can get this fixed soon, thank you!
http://www.samsung.com/ca/support/servicelocation/
5 Comments
brownbatman
Active Level 7
Others
Did you choose from the list of products (mobile device, pc/office, tv & av) before you clicked search.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @SnowCat19, thanks for the feedback! As user @brownbatman mentioned, a common mistake is forgetting to select a product category before hitting search. Usually, we're told that if there are no search results for an area, it means that a nearby Samsung service center does not exist. I've just tried searching up "Montreal" on my end (and selecting Phone & tablet as the category) and was able to come up with 3 results: uBreakiFix Bonaventure, Samsung Service Centre Montreal, and uBreakiFix. Please try again and see if you're able to get the same results. If you've already selected the same category, ensured that search distance is at a maximum of 50km, and still aren't getting any results then perhaps try clearing your browser's cache/cookies. If the issue persists, then please let me know and we can definitely take a look at it. Thanks!

-Nick
0 Likes
Others
Hey Nick,

I hit mobile device on the left there, put in my postal code, set it to 50 KM and hit search with no results. So I think it could just be there are no service center's in Calgary, because when I put in Toronto, a bunch show up. Do you know where we can take our phone's to get repaired in Calgary, if there are no service center's close by?
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @SnowCat19, since it looks like there are no official service centers located in Calgary, you can take your device to a Samsung retail store and they may be able to do an easy repair/basic troubleshooting or ship your device to the nearest service center. You may choose to visit other reputable repair shops who are also experienced with Samsung products at your own discretion.

-Nick
0 Likes
Others
Thank you so much!
Are there any plans to open up a Samsung Galaxy Experience store in Calgary? I know there is one in West Edmonton Mall, but in Calgary all we have are the small spaces in best buy :(
0 Likes