Original topic:

Samsung Wireless Charger Trio: A good way to untangle your desk

(Topic created on: 02-18-2021 02:57 PM)
khtannnnnnnnnn
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

When it comes to charging devices, I like thing to be neat. But with an increasing number of devices that require regular charging – watch, phone, headphones, to name a few – it is getting to be a bit of a tangle around my desk. After an unfortunate incident with a bad charging cable – sparks, fire, you know the tale – I also prefer things to be wireless, to minimise the risk of damaging another cable without realising. This is where wireless charging pads come in handy, and the Samsung Wireless Charger Trio can be particularly handy. It has six charging coils built into it, so you can charge your phone, your headphones and a compatible watch at once. There are some sacrifices. The trio charger will only power your devices at 9 watts (for Galaxy devices) and 7.5 watts for iPhones, compared with the Fast Charge capability of the duo charger. And it’s not compatible with all watches, such as the Apple Watch. But if you are a Samsung person through and through, this charger is a good desk mate.
8 Comments
ŃM
Active Level 6
Others
Do you use wireless charger?
0 Likes
Others
No i dont because im broke
ŃM
Active Level 6
Others
You did not get the free gifts of wireless charger and some other gifts when you bought your S series?
0 Likes
Others
I have Note 10 Lite😅and i dont have S21
ŃM
Active Level 6
Others
Then what gifts did you get when you purchased your S Note 10 Lite? I purposely put label the S so that you would not get demoralized
0 Likes
Others
I didnt get any free gifts because i bought from third party sellers at a discounted price
Others
Credits to the rightful owner for this news.
0 Likes
amiha80
Beginner Level 2
Others
I have problem when I charge my buds live casing. It always didn't charge and the battery keep reducing. Anyone experience same problem?
0 Likes