Original topic:

Samsung Z Fold 2 caller id

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 09:31 AM)
MK75R
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Hi there,

I have a Samsung Z Fold 2 and recently I get unicodes/strange characters for incoming calls from some people that are saved on my contacts or some unknown numbers. I checked with my contact phone book and everything is entered correctly and not showing unicodes/strange characters. I already did a complete factory reset and tried calling myself before restoring my contacts to my phone with the same number that showed unicodes but ends up the same (tried calling to another phone but does not show unicodes). Is there any way that this can be fixed?

Thank you,

S

0 Likes
2 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi MK75R, it would be great if you could share some screenshots to check and help you with the information.

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Others

Hey MK75R,
We request you to register an Error Report from the Samsung Members app by attaching the system logs if you are using a Samsung Canada device. With these logs, our team could analyze the performance and errors on the device.
How to report the error using the Samsung Members app:
1. Long press the Samsung Members icon on the Apps screen and Tap Error reports.
2. Tap OK on the agreement popup for sending system log data.
3. Select the Symptom category.
4. Describe the problem in detail (you can also find the attach option to add the attachments like videos) and SEND.

0 Likes