Original topic:

Samsung Z Fold 2 cases

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 12:15 AM)
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
Usually phone cases come out before the actual phone so that people can order them to protect their devices as soon as they get them...

But such isn't the case for the Z fold 2. Checking in the Samsung website, their official cases only comes out around September 30th...

And checking third party cases, it's worst...

Samsung, for the people buying a phone that's over 3000$... it's unacceptable that you guys removed the case from the box like the original fold plus you're only sending out the cases 2 weeks after the phone comes out...

Seriously... W.T.F!?
0 Likes
6 Comments
Others
Too new? 🤔
Maybe now making the mold? 🤣😂
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
Lmao! maybe... I guess the Z fold 2 is too expensive for even the 3rd parties to get a mold and make a case... usually I find stuff on aliexpress or ebay way sooner than the release date of a phone but now, nothing.
0 Likes
Others

Yes, nowadays getting a phone case almost 1 month ahead of release date. I can only say maybe they are making the mold now, otherwise, I can't think of any reason why there are no protective case for Z Folder2 phone. 😄

keagan
Options
Others

As of now, We don't have them and we will let you know once they are available for purchase.

0 Likes
pchan0
Active Level 6
Others
So will you wait for the cases to be made available before using the phone? I might just grab a phone pouch for the time being.
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
hahaha hell no! I'm wayyy too impatient for that. I'm really careful with my phone so I rarely drop them... *knock on wood*... I'm more scared of the scratches when putting in your pockets or other surfaces. I'm checking the cases from spigen and also the official case from Samsung with the stand. I just hope they're slim enough... always hated thick cases and this phone is already thick enough lol
0 Likes