Original topic:

Show your love for Galaxy Contest!

(Topic created on: 01-15-2020 02:55 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

UnpackMembersTip.jpg

It's time to announce the next Contest! This one is titled Show your love for Galaxy! Share with us your love for Galaxy devices with a picture or video!

The contest is a rather short one - from Jan 15 - 22, 2020. Please check out the Benefits section for full contest details, and click here for the full terms and conditions!

Some friendly reminders:

-Unlike the other contests, this one is limited to 1 entry per person. So please choose and post your entry wisely!

-Make sure you abide by the rules :  Include a title in your post: Show Your Love for Galaxy and add the hashtags #SamsungMembers, #LoveForGalaxy, #SamsungContest #userdevicename (ie.
#GalaxyS10) to indicate your entry into the Contest.

-Please post in the Others section in the Community - It helps me and others filter through all the entries

-There is no Instagram requirement for this contest. The terms & conditions will be updated!

Happy posting everyone! Excited to see what everyone comes up with :smiling-face:

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

58 Comments
austic
Beginner Level 2
Others
why is my emails not being sent
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I hope that's the last Unpacked contest. Otherwise it means people in QC will never get to go at Unpacked, which is frankly unfair since before, it wasn't a contest but instead people were selected to go.
Others
You make very good points.
guess, " ENOUGH SAID".
dance2020
Active Level 5
Others
why cant people from Quebec enter that is just dumb
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Compliance to Quebec law. Too few companies make the effort to comply with QC rules, which ask for greater transparency in contests, which admittedly can increase complexity (though not sharply)
carr0498
Active Level 10
Others

Those running contests usually have to pay the Quebec government to run it.  I moved to Quebec this past summer, and now this excludes me from practically every contest any company has.  But I saved over $150,000 on a new home by not buying in Ontario, so there's that.

Others
this is super exciting!!
dance2020
Active Level 5
Others
ok
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
Wow!! amazing how fast these unpacked events come!