Original topic:

Show your love for Galaxy Contest!

(Topic created on: 01-21-2020 07:10 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

UnpackMembersTip.jpg

It's time to announce the next Contest! This one is titled Show your love for Galaxy! Share with us your love for Galaxy devices with a picture or video!

The contest is a rather short one - from Jan 15 - 22, 2020. Please check out the Benefits section for full contest details, and click here for the full terms and conditions!

Some friendly reminders:

-Unlike the other contests, this one is limited to 1 entry per person. So please choose and post your entry wisely!

-Make sure you abide by the rules :  Include a title in your post: Show Your Love for Galaxy and add the hashtags #SamsungMembers, #LoveForGalaxy, #SamsungContest #userdevicename (ie.
#GalaxyS10) to indicate your entry into the Contest.

-Please post in the Others section in the Community - It helps me and others filter through all the entries

-There is no Instagram requirement for this contest. The terms & conditions will be updated!

Happy posting everyone! Excited to see what everyone comes up with :smiling-face:

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

58 Comments
Knight25
Beginner Level 2
Others
I can't wait for the new S phone
carlosb1975
Beginner Level 2
Others
andriod the best
olgamaria
Active Level 1
Others
so what's now? I'm temporary in Quebec but still have my Alberta phone number, this is mean I can't play Wow
Options
Others
Hi @olgamaria, Thank you for your interest, but unfortunately this contest was not open to individuals residing in Quebec. Cheers, Jeremy
DonnaD
Beginner Level 2
Others
I love my phone! Samsung Galaxy S8! we have always been 'Samsung people's from our home appliances to electronics and mobile phones. my S8 also helps keep me active and healthy with the Samsung Health app. I track daily activity, calories and heart rate. #LoveForGalaxy #SamsungMembers #SamsungContest
FBpaolo
Active Level 1
Others
Ro11
Beginner Level 2
Others
yep
RonnyI
Beginner Level 4
Others
A galaxy s10 note, a Christmas present I'll never forget! the pictures are like out of this world.
Others
Samsung i love you so much 😍😍😍💗💗
RyanD1969
Active Level 2
Others
have mine on my bike listings to music