Original topic:

Show your love for Galaxy Contest!

(Topic created on: 01-15-2020 01:46 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

UnpackMembersTip.jpg

It's time to announce the next Contest! This one is titled Show your love for Galaxy! Share with us your love for Galaxy devices with a picture or video!

The contest is a rather short one - from Jan 15 - 22, 2020. Please check out the Benefits section for full contest details, and click here for the full terms and conditions!

Some friendly reminders:

-Unlike the other contests, this one is limited to 1 entry per person. So please choose and post your entry wisely!

-Make sure you abide by the rules :  Include a title in your post: Show Your Love for Galaxy and add the hashtags #SamsungMembers, #LoveForGalaxy, #SamsungContest #userdevicename (ie.
#GalaxyS10) to indicate your entry into the Contest.

-Please post in the Others section in the Community - It helps me and others filter through all the entries

-There is no Instagram requirement for this contest. The terms & conditions will be updated!

Happy posting everyone! Excited to see what everyone comes up with :smiling-face:

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

58 Comments
Trrixxx80
Active Level 1
Others
he's the cutest icons I've ever seen they also Lake have different ones like music one dances what so
Boetsho
Active Level 2
Others
allô
Others
they are cute!
Clove
Beginner Level 2
Others
My samsung has been there with me to open a window into my life for my family in Winnipeg, who I miss dearly. I trust my Samsung to capture the moment and share my memories! #LoveForGalaxy, #SamsungContest #GalaxyNote9 #GalaxyNote10plus
Others
Cute kids! or is she growing up in those pics?
👍👍👍✌✌✌🧸🇨🇦🦋🇨🇦
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
It's not being stated very clearly so I'm not sure if it's an actual requirement but do we have to post the shot on Instagram as well?
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
No, it's only required in members. In others section of the community. Don't forget to use the mandatory hashtags & title!
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
Awesome thanks! Got confused because it mentioned Instagram under the submission requirements.
Robby19
Beginner Level 2
Others
im super excited for this promotion
esnyue
Beginner Level 2
Others
can't wait to see how the next chapter unfolds!