Original topic:

Smart Monitor M5, 27" white model

(Topic created on: 09-27-2021 11:38 AM)
Vijayan
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I bought M5 27" white smart monitor via samsung online in hopes to enjoy the additional promotion of free keyboard and wireless mouse. The center I went to rectify my smartwatch issue offered me a redemption code stating my purchase during any promotion period with the code will not get affected. After purchase I waited almost a week and did not get delivery on time. I contacted Samsung several times and finally I found where my monitor is currently at decided to collect myself. Upon collection I realised that keyboard and mouse was not included. When I contacted Samsung support, they reason that it was voided because I used the code which their agent offered. I have explained the situation clearly to Samsung support but still they have not resolved my issue. I also realise that buying thru Samsung website, I cannot even request for refund unlike Lazada. I am deeply frustrated as I could have purchased M5 32" for the same price offered for their white model.I could have even gone for their normal M5 27" for the price I paid and still be entitled for keyboard if their agent gave me a correct info pertaining to the redemption code usage. Till now Samsung is not taking responsibility. Also I am shocked to know their spare part replacement price for Smart watch 2 touch screen is almost equivalent to current price for the same new model in market. 
3 Comments
AzriZin
Active Level 3
Others
Sorry to hear that bro. How about write an official email to them. If still unresolved, lodge a complain thru kpdnkk for a deception promotion. Surprised that multinational company doing this kind of attitude.
0 Likes
Vijayan
Active Level 1
Others
Did already official complaint and have the ticket number. Will take next action thru kpdnkk if still they try to negate from their responsibility. If their staff did not misled me, I would have just be silence as I'm an avid fan of Samsung for 10years plus now since I bought my first tab from Samsung back in 2010. Pity as it seems they are not truly customer centric...
0 Likes
Vijayan
Active Level 1
Others
I can conclude that Samsung has officially started descending as people choice brand. They have no ethics nor empathy towards their customers. The price of their spare part is of equivalent to the price paid for the initial purchase. Their Customer Support line is not really customer support but support to to protect their own employees mistakes. Really spoilt my mood. So far this is my 3rd bad experience with Samsung this year where I realise their product support ecosystem dont really work. Its just a frontline to shoo away their loyal customers... Disappointed. If anyone could give me advise on the available in channels in Malaysia I can use to take action on Samsung on matters related to return/refund policy scam, upsell scam, customer support scam will be much appreciated.
0 Likes