Stay Connected with Google Duo

(Topic created on: 05-08-2020 12:27 PM)
Options
Others

HomeBannerMembers_Tips_Google Duo_EN.JPG

Hey Samsung Members,

“Let’s stay together, even when we’re apart”

Spending more time at home?

You can still connect and enjoy high-quality video calls with your friends and loved ones through Google Duo on Galaxy.

① Key features of Google Duo

• Group call: Try face to face group call, with up to 12 people!
  • Knock Knock: Check out a real time preview video of the person who is calling!
  • Video message: Share the moments even when your contact doesn't pick up.
  • Quick and easy access on video call: Start Google Duo video call from ‘Phone’, ‘Messages’, and ‘Contacts’.

② How to use Google Duo with Galaxy

Let’s find various ways to use Google Duo on Galaxy devices.

• Set it as the default video call: You can access Google Duo faster if you set it as the default video call
  • Call in the ‘Phone’ app: You can call in ‘Keypad’, ‘Recents’, and ‘Contacts’.
  • Switch from ‘Messages’ app: Tap Google Duo icon at top right of the conversation.

Tap ‘Learn more’ for full tips & tricks!

Samsung Members supports your everyday experiences.

Cheers, 

The Samsung Members Team

15 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
I've used Duo for about two months ish maybe more and love it, my grandma has a tab A that I gave her and we video chat on it. works perfect.
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Others
duo is amazing. excellent video quality. I've had it since it was released. constantly gets better. be aware it does use wifi and cellular data at the same time. tho i just turn off my data with the toggle when connected at home.
Nuggets
Active Level 1
Others
What about Google Meet?
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
what about it? Samsung partnered with Google to get Google Duo on the S20 and other phones to make HD calls over the cell network, so they are promoting that.
0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Others
off topic but has anyone had any experience with the Facebook portal?
0 Likes
Biki
Active Level 1
Others
I can't set default calling app to duo on S9 plus.
0 Likes
Googleconnected
Beginner Level 3
Others
very great and famous article i recommand to everyone - JP DEVC from Canada Country inside Quebec Capitals City of Canada
0 Likes
yankopenab
Beginner Level 3
Others
all
0 Likes
Gashe
Active Level 4
Others
Hello good people
stay active and humble.