Original topic:

Thanks Samsung!!

(Topic created on: 11-24-2017 11:34 AM)
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Just wanted to give a shout out to Samsung for all of the wonderful incentives they've given to me to date and how engaging they are to this community. It came to me as a surprise but I recieved free tickets to see several movies now and my fiance and I couldn't be any more thrilled. She is also a Galaxy S8 user and is stunned at how much support and inclusivity Samsung offers its members.

Cheers to those that just joined us here on Samsung members, the existing veterans (@SnowCat19😺, @Jmak, @Jonathan34), our beloved @Nick the best guy ever💁‍♂️, l33t sammy support 👍! I hope to see more events soon and possibly one that our members community can gather at one day. Happy Black Friday!! Buy Samsung stuff! 😁2840c190-585c-4b87-89b4-f4461acd52b7.jpg
10 Comments
Simba1
Active Level 6
Others
Samsung is great. Most of all my device's are Samsung. I'm satisfied with with the work they put into all their products.
Others
That is super cool!!
Enjoy the movie!!
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
enjoy your movie bro.
0 Likes
Decoy
Active Level 3
Others
I'd rather have fast software updates than tickets to a movie. Thats not customer service, it's them spending the last of their 2017 marketing budget.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
well respectfully if you want fast updates you are better off getting a Pixel phone.
problem solved.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @Decoy, thanks for the honest feedback. I'll be sure to pass your request for faster software updates to the team. If there are any other areas of improvement you feel like could be addressed, please don't hesitate to start a new thread under the "Suggestion" category!

-Nick
0 Likes
Others
I also just received one in the mail as well, thanks Samsung, you guys rock!!!!!0207af24-a34a-4aa8-bd4d-e01fb66a2ff2.jpg
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
Nice! congrats man! Let us know how it is, saw the trailer for that when I went to see Kingsmen (courtesy of Samsung) and thought it looked really interesting!
0 Likes
A11
Active Level 6
Others
Thanks Samsung!! I received yesterday and watched the Movie yesterday. Really good movie.
Thanks again Samaung.
0 Likes