cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The absolute smart solution to #LiveInStyle!

(Topic created on: 05-01-2022 03:46 PM)
Bobby_91
Active Level 3
Options
Others
A shift towards hybrid workplace has made working from home 👨🏻‍💻 a very common sight these days. And with more than 80% of the population here living in HDB 🏙, this means an even cramped up room for most of us as we now need a sizeable work station. To make things worse, a laptop is no longer sufficient and working with two screens has become a need. 

So, my solution to this is definitely the Samsung #SmartMonitorM8. With this smart monitor, I can effectively decluter my room to just a monitor! One of the many things I love is everything can now be wireless and soooo neat! 😘👌 I would love to utilise the M8 for work and be super productive in the day, and #LiveInStyle with my wifey all night long using all the smart features within! Guess some would say it is now a perfect 'home office'! And yes...cheers to no more switching between TV and monitor, connecting to chromecast, bluetooth speaker, and the list goes on...... Just one M8 and we are good to go! 😎 

See that slot there? It's where I plan to sit my new M8 and it's gonna be a white against white on white on white! Confident it's gonna be perfecto. 😙👌 

Samsung, guess its your call now! #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 #SamsungMembersSG

0 Comments