cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

...the expert leader whose wisdom is sought by many...

(Topic created on: 12-05-2021 01:54 AM)
IamRhai
Active Level 6
Options
Others

Years ago, I am one of those fortunate people to be given an opportunity to work in a respectable consulting company. This statement is not biased. No one can refute that amidst the unemployment problems of many people, an opportunity to have a work is definitely a fortune. No one can negate the fact that the company (despite its internal problems) is still generally regarded as a respectable consulting firm.

Looking back, I wish to reminisce the opportunities laid to me as I navigate through the politics of the company. Please do not misinterpret the usage of the term; agreeable or not, no one survives in a company without mingling in politics of that particular corporation. Please do not misinterpret that it is the only way to survive nor make an understatement that you can survive without it.

I have been (as of this writing) interacted with so many people equipped with different skills, defined by different attitudes, and remembered by different manners. Though some differ from my beliefs and some share similar aspirations, definitely, I have learned a lot from them : directly or indirectly.

I have handled numerous projects with a lot of customer requests. I have forged numerous emails (lengthy or not; funny or serious; subtle or not) which have also taught me how to appropriately interact with different people at different contexts.

I am thankful that as I immerse through different difficulties in the projects or objects given to me, I can say that, like a knife, I am sharpened every now and then; I would like to visualize it as a sharp knife (or even a sharp sword) that can pierce through any difficulties.

I learned a lot and I say that, technically, I am on track to becoming an expert; professionally, I am being prepared to lead; and personally, I am being honed to become wiser.

To end this blog, let me just write, I wish to be remembered as the expert leader whose wisdom is sought by many (if not all).

1 Comment
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Others

Thanks for spreading good vibes and awesomeness. Stay safe! ‌‌ Have a great week ahead. 🙂

0 Likes