Original topic:

The WORST ceo of samsung mobile division

(Topic created on: 10-10-2022 12:08 AM)
Galactus3
Active Level 3
Options
Others
the current ceo of samsung mobile division is by far the WORST!!! i really hope they remove him from the ceo position ASAP
after he became ceo, the galaxy flagship is becoming worse year by year
1st off, he killed the Note series, i am a big fan of the series and has been stay with Samsung for the past decade
2ndly, he remove the microsd slot on flagship series which is terrible, they did removed it from the s6 series and note 5 but brought it back again the next year, i know nowadays the phone storage is huge but still microsd slot helps a lot and providing convenience
then he remove all the in box chargers, for the so-called "environmental friendly" bs, paying for the flagship which is very expensive and yet need to pay extra for the charger and cable, Pls dont follow apple on this as they never provide chargers that are higher than 5w, before that samsung provides 25w in box chargers which is very helpful for those who don't change phones every year as their old charger still stuck at 15w
and again, he remove the curved screen on the flagship series such as s21 and s22 series beside the ultra, the curved edge provides so much better grip and comfort on the hand and has the premium feel on flagship devices, removing it not only the grip got worse and the premium touch of the device is lost
also there's minimal to no innovation and improvements on the flagship series after he is on the ceo position, no graphene batteries, no under display camera for the flagships beside the fold, and yet the S ultra series still stuck with 5000 mah battery throughout 4 years now, which is the same as the mid-range A series, what's the point for paying so much extra and having similar battery life just like budget phones???
4 Comments
Kepler-10c
Active Level 7
Others
You can't just say it was your only one who thought this. But you not going change anything... Even you complaining and write an essay on this app.
0 Likes
Galactus3
Active Level 3
Others
well i know i cant change it alone but with the power of the community, we will let them heard our voice if they truly listening to their customers and not want to lose their consumer base to their rivals even more
it is becoming more and more of a essay-esque if they dont stop him from doing bs to their own flagship and their hard-earned reputation sooner
0 Likes
Kepler-10c
Active Level 7
Others
I hope we will if this post gets much attention
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Others
Iphone still old design bro.😂😂😂