Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Total protection for your devices

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 09:14 PM)
Ravenpaul
Active Level 4
Options
Others
I just got the Otterbox Defender series for my S21 Ultra and I love it. Also love how the attachment acts as a kickstand!

I also got a case for my Galaxy Buds Pro. Super nice feel and snaps perfectly in place.

Now I don't worry much for my devices. Protect your devices, too! 😉 

4 Comments
maxq1
Active Level 7
Others
Ang ayaw ko lang sa OtterBox is that it adds so much bulk on the device than most known brands. Even on other devices. Extremely good protection though 👍. Using one from the same brand on my tablet
Ravenpaul
Active Level 4
Others
I totally agree! Not to mention the added weight! (Nakakangalay!) 😅 🤣Ako pa naman, I like using my phone bare. I just love the feel of it. Lol.

I told myself naman din that I'll just use it when I'm I'm out and about. Tho my other choice is this case with lanyard. But the lanyard and this weather? Not a really good combination hahaha. IYKWIM 😂20210804_093425_4843.jpg
maxq1
Active Level 7
Others
Ye, would love to use my phone bare too. Clumsy that I am though 😁..at ang init when I'm gaming, dem!
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Others

Amazing day to you, Paul! Wow! The added protection from the Otter case made your S21 Ultra extra sleek! Whew! 😎 Truly, there's no better way to protect your precious Galaxy devices than to keep them extra safe with a trusted and sturdy phone case like the Otterbox! 😍 Thanks for sharing this, spreading good vibes and awesome captured moments! Stay safe. Enjoy the rest of your week. 😉