Original topic:

Unable to purchase Samsung Care+

(Topic created on: 02-20-2021 11:03 PM)
Canadaslav
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I mam try to purchase Samsung care + for my phone which was bought less than 30 days ago.
Samsung care shop does not let me go further then billing information page: Next button just does not respond. I am sure I filled all the data, but even I've missed anything - there is no message zbout what's wrong.
Samsung member app banners just let to a promo web page and does not allow to purchase the plan.
I'm disappointed with experience I have with Samsung Member app and web-sites.
0 Likes
3 Comments
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Others
Forget Samsung care ..... it's a hoax. Keep your money unless you feel the need to give Samsung more money for bad service. 👎
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Note20UltraFan, Samsung Care+ is a total care service for your new Galaxy device and protected for up to two years against physical or liquid damage and mechanical malfunction or defects not covered by the manufacturer's warranty. 

Please let me know if you need any help with your Samsung device. We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Canadaslav, We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please let us know the model number of your Samsung device. When you click on the Samsung Care+ banner on your Samsung Members App, it should navigate you to the checkout page to purchase your Samsung Care+ plan. Is there any error message being displayed during this process? Please share the screenshot for review and make sure you don't reveal any personal information in the screenshot.