Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Undelivered Purchase

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 06:54 PM)
klowitch
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
Hello! Would anyone know where I can ask help for an undelivered purchase from Samsung online store aside from their customer support? It's been a month already and Im really disappointed since Im an avid fan of Samsung. 
4 Comments
Others
sorry to hear about the delay. Usually it's the courier that is delay. We also have to account that we are still in a pandemic, which may add more delay in courier services. Try calling the Customer Service and ask them which one is their service provider. So you can get a tracking number.
0 Likes
klowitch
Beginner Level 3
Others
called them numerous times already. the undelivered item was purchased last Sept 26 and basing from their site, delivery should take 5-8 working days plus an additional 5 working days because of Covid. they said that the problem is in their warehouse. like its lost or something. 🥺
0 Likes
Maj0rtac0
Active Level 2
Others
My free SD card didn't arrive on time. I was assisted by Samsung CSR through chat. It was delivered the next day
HKtraveler
Beginner Level 2
Others

Any updates on what happened here? Was the item delivered. Concerned about my own purchase, item also not delivered

0 Likes