Original topic:

Unpacked Experience 2021

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 12:03 PM)
Jay777
Options
Others
First of all, I would like to thank Samsung Members Application to get me chance to experience Unpacked event. 
I had to getup early to setup everything and make sure I am all ready to go!!
There is no doubt that in-person event is always better to experience than virtual event. However, hosts mase sure that we enjoy every moment on live event. 
Polls and some activities made it more enjoyable and seeing everyone around from different countries is always special. 
Its good to see that all members enjoy others contributions and feel good.
Personally, I loved new Z Flip. It has everything I need except spen ofcourse!! Pricing is also better for the devices. 
Hands on experience was cool as they showed features that makes you feel wow!!
Didn't get chance to take more photos as I was busy enjoying event.
Which device made you most excited???

Handpicked pictures

Credits

19 Comments
Others
It was an awesome event! I was going to make a post as well, but I was so caught up with everything I didn't take any pictures at all 😂

I absolutely loved the new Z Fold3 and the Galaxy Watch4 series. They have implemented some really powerful features that truly make it the best smartphones and smartwatches released this year!
Others
Neither did I lol. Got this from others haha
Others
The MCs were really great, made the event so much fun!
Others
I Agree. Full of energy
Halston
Options
Others

Hi ZMAHD,
Thanks for showing your love for the new Galaxy Z Fold3 and the Galaxy Watch4 series.

Others
Thanks Halston! It was a great event!
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
Z fold 3 and Watch 4 classic... I couldn't hold back and pre-ordered both... LOL
Others
Congratulations!
Halston
Options
Others

Hi Deeezzyyy,
Congratulations! Thanks for showing your interest in the new Galaxy Z Fold3 and the Galaxy Watch4 classic.