Original topic:

Unpacked Together

(Topic created on: 01-10-2021 06:53 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

#MyStorywithGalaxy – share your experiences with Galaxy.

mystorywithgalaxy_board image_960x960.jpg

Dear Samsung Members,

Welcome to the Unpacked Together Community Board!

We would love to hear about your excitement regarding the upcoming Galaxy Unpacked Event taking place on January 14th, 2021 at 10am EST.

Check here for more details: https://www.samsung.com/ca/

Pre-register for the live stream here: https://www.samsung.com/ca/unpacked/

This year, we would love to hear about your current experiences with Galaxy and how your device(s) are woven into your daily lives.

Please share your 2020 story with Galaxy - such as memories with your family, friend and artwork, etc.

e.g. Your unforgettable moment with family or loved ones in 2020 captured by Galaxy

e.g. Your artworks created using Galaxy S pen, photo, video, etc.

e.g. Your accomplishment or personal training goals using Galaxy

We suggest that you make the video using ‘stories’ function from the Galaxy gallery app.

* Please share videos you have created on your social channels (ie. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) and on this Unpacked Together Board.

* Don’t forget to add the Hashtags: #SamsungMembers #SamsungCanada #MyStorywithGalaxy and to Tag @SamsungCanada in each post!

We look forward to your epic stories!

From,

Samsung Members Team

9 Comments
snow58
Active Level 1
Others
hey Ben.Got any fixes for the alarm that won't be "Dismissed"😁
minging
Beginner Level 3
Others
this is exciting! awesome!yeah,yeah,yeah!
0 Likes
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Others
Oh boy, I feel like I gotta dig into my created stuff on Galaxy phone, and prepare it for a good showcase. Well, Penup is already liking some of my stuff on Instagram. Didn't know you guys were on FB too. 😌 My FB is kinda private though. 😔 Hiding it from family and relatives cuz it's too FABULOUS 🏳️🌈 😁
kewlguy0102
Beginner Level 3
Others
Pre-registered for the event but haven't got my special offer code yet, any advice?
0 Likes
den65
Beginner Level 2
Others
always getting a notification telling me to turn on my offline finding. getting so annoying. it makes me want to cancel with Samsung, or anything else to do with Samsung
0 Likes
maandpa
Beginner Level 2
Others
can't hear very well when on the phone, yet volume is all the way up on my s20fe any suggestions
0 Likes
Blvrd
Beginner Level 2
Others
@samsung_ben Hey! or to anyone willing to help. I had forgotten to sign up for unpacked so I missed out on the voucher code for the Samsung Care+

Is there anyone or anyway I can still receive one? Getting close to the end of the preorder date.
0 Likes
Shawnjowk
Beginner Level 3
Others
I love Samsung devices, since I become Samsung user, I always buy them. I did try back in the day , iPhone 📱 5 and didn't work for me even at workplace needs everyone to use iPhone but me no, only love Samsung
0 Likes
tonnydebra
Active Level 1
Others

Testimony By Debra Tonny. How to get your ex back fast! I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again, and that he didn't love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children pass through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back, after much begging, but all to no avail. and he confirmed that he had made his decision, and he never wanted to see me again. So one evening, as I was coming back from work, I met an old friend of mine who asked my husband .So I explained everything to him, so he told me that the only way I can get my husband back is to visit a priest, because it has really worked for him too. So I never believed in spells, but I had no other choice, than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the priest whom he visited. awesomespelltemple@gmail.com. So the next morning, I sent a letter to the address he gave to me, and the priest assured me that I will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed, so he spoke with me, and told me everything that I needed to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day, our relationship was now stronger than how it was before, by the help of a priest. So, I will advise you out there if you have any problem contact DR.DAVID, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him: awesomespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347040654140 awesomespelltemplemwebsite2me

0 Likes