Original topic:

Update regarding Galaxy S22 and Tab S8 shipment delays

(Topic created on: 03-21-2022 09:14 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

We are aware that many customers are experiencing shipment delays for specific models, and we wish to clear up some confusion regarding this.

Demand for the Galaxy S22 and Galaxy Tab S8 series of devices have reached a record high. Due to this, our retailers are having difficulty keeping up with orders. We are currently awaiting another shipment of devices from our manufacturers.

Your feedback is valuable to us. Our customer service team is working hard to ensure that every order is fulfilled as quickly as possible. All pre-order gifts and promotional items are guaranteed and will be delivered along with the devices as soon as inventory is made available.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

We truly thank you for your patience, and apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused. We understand that you're excited to receive our latest Samsung Galaxy devices. We greatly value your support, and we will continue to monitor and update you on the situation as we learn more.

Sincerely,
The Samsung Members Team

233 Comments
Cee44
Beginner Level 5
Others
I have purchased every s series and note series phone over the years. Pre order on Feb 9 now March 20 and no phone. I was going to post the long complaint but it's not worth the time. Best impact is my next phone will not be a samsung.
Romanpl
Active Level 1
Others
We should get together for legal advice to get some compensation. Samsung took our money with nothing in exchange and have some false advertising regarding the time delivery. Nobody has an answer with the right time.
Andycap84
Active Level 1
Others
A little salt in the wound. Still waiting for the phone Screenshot_20220320-181550_Gmail_15094_1647814550.jpg
0 Likes
erizzle22
Active Level 4
Others
Yeah I got this email on launch day, still no phone though 😤
Others
Samsung worst customer service ever , where is my 2K phone at ??!!!?!?!?
0 Likes
Cee44
Beginner Level 5
Others
OMG how about this for a kick in the nuts. Has anyone else received this. It starts with happy one month anniversary of having your new phone. Can this company get any more rediculous. Screenshot_20220321-005622_Gmail.jpg
erizzle22
Active Level 4
Others
Literally just had a dream I got an email with a estimated delivery date and tracking number, woke up and checked my email and nothing there. Sadness 😔
macer1
Active Level 6
Others

Not like it's any different.  I pre-ordered my S22 Ultra 512 on Feb 9 and still waiting.  The status is still processing.  It says "Arrives March 3rd" and called twice but they just apologize.  When will we get any definitive answer on when we are going to get it?

We pre-ordered and paid in full so that we can get first dibs on it but yet, I'm hearing that other people now can just pop into a store and come out with one.  What gives?  This is a massive pile of cash that Samsung has collected and they're not compensating us for waiting over a month and counting.

Others

well still no phone. you sold me it, never said there was a delay, then emailed me the next week to say SOME MODELS ARE EXPERIENCING SOME DELAYS. Would NOT tell me WHAT MODEL, WHAT DELAY. 4 weeks later you were still telling me 2-3 weeks delay. I would ask when are you shipping my phone, over and over the answer: due to unexpected demand, 2-3 week delay. Tell me, how does THAT answer the question WHEN WILL MY PHONE SHIP? certainly NOT 2-3 weeks when 2-3 weeks was already up. I have spent countless HOURS on chat, text, phone etc and no one would tell me when my phone would ship. so then last week - my phone was shipping. was delivered Friday, apparently, but it wasnt. no one will tell me where my phone is. was delivered somewhere but what, Samsung, you are going to take DAYS to figure out where it is? Fedex said last week you gave me wrong tracking and instead of BC, it went to NS. then today Fedex says it was misdelivered. but doesnt know where apparently. i have called, chatted etc. tired of waiting for Chat for HOURS then have YOU hang up the chat if i am not there within 6 mins.... i work you know! would be on the phone with a client and YOU HANG UP THE CHAT after waiting HOURS.  not that Chat can tell me anything either. what a gong show. i have NEVER had such crappy service. EVER. I am so sorry I bought Samsung appliances and phones all these years. YOU GUYS messed up. NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO COMPENSATE ME FOR MY TIME? HMM????? Emails, chats, phone calls.... no one can tell me. Totally Ridiculous. Go thank someone else for their patience. you used all mine up and then some.

ladyhawke
Active Level 4
Others
Hi Ben...I ordered s22ultra on Feb 27 and an agent fooled it up and put it on a wrong phone #. It took them until March 14 to get it right and now I get a reminder to have my galaxy s20 back in 6 days or I will lose all my promotions I got. I haven't even got the phone but was assured by one agent I would still get it. I called the loyalty dept last nite and the **bleep** italked to said if I don't get my new phone by April 4th and the promotion is off then I will lose all the deals I'm supposed to get. I will NEVER order from Samsung again.