Original topic:

Update regarding Galaxy S22 and Tab S8 shipment delays

(Topic created on: 03-22-2022 08:51 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

We are aware that many customers are experiencing shipment delays for specific models, and we wish to clear up some confusion regarding this.

Demand for the Galaxy S22 and Galaxy Tab S8 series of devices have reached a record high. Due to this, our retailers are having difficulty keeping up with orders. We are currently awaiting another shipment of devices from our manufacturers.

Your feedback is valuable to us. Our customer service team is working hard to ensure that every order is fulfilled as quickly as possible. All pre-order gifts and promotional items are guaranteed and will be delivered along with the devices as soon as inventory is made available.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

We truly thank you for your patience, and apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused. We understand that you're excited to receive our latest Samsung Galaxy devices. We greatly value your support, and we will continue to monitor and update you on the situation as we learn more.

Sincerely,
The Samsung Members Team

233 Comments
Others
It's total bs that Samsung can **bleep** us around, give us bogus arrival dates, lie to us about status updates, take our money & call it a pre-order without even having close to enough if any product ready to ship but if we dont meet their deadline its "oh well too bad for you"
It's Samsungs fault that u haven't got your s22 ultra yet & until its in your hands, why should you have to ship your old device in?
realrider
Beginner Level 2
Others
Pretty sad indeed. For my thoughts, read the really long posts they reflect my sentiments. Samsung, at the very least , communicate with your customers.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others

They don’t care! 

macer1
Active Level 6
Others

Why are some who pre-ordered much later than Feb 9th got theirs and I am still waiting because it's "processing" although it was supposed to have arrived March 3rd?  Tell me it's the custom color but seriously, graphite is hardly much of a custom color.  If I knew that getting a "custom" color would be the sticking point, I would have opted for the "regular" black or whatever.  What's the point of pre-ordering if many other people get theirs long before you.  I am still waiting over a month an a half after pre-order.  This is a joke on all of us who gave them our money up front.

erizzle22
Active Level 4
Others
Well just an update for people on here, I'm in Canada, pre-ordered on Feb 11th 256gb orange 🍊 I mean red color! Expected delivery of March 5th, March 5th it said processing but also got to the step on its way and sat there till 3 days ago when it changed from processing to preparing dispatch, still have received no communication, emails, tracking. Will see how long it sits in this state. I have owned every samsung phone, even went through the note 7 thing which was actually handled well. I run everything samsung in my house. Word samsung is on it I will buy it but this is the most disappointed I have ever been by samsung and really hope they make it up to their customers. Better get some buds pro in the box but likely I will not.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others

Same as you, but still on the way. Different answers each time. Calling in today to cancel. Now it’s a matter of principle and they lack it. Enough is enough. 

Rah_25
Active Level 2
Others
I ordered the same model same date as well. I think the update u see on the samsung website is just an automated thing because mine was the same. Changed to preparing dispatch 3 days back...thought it would come through this week because CS told me 24-48 hours for the tracking email. But that was a lie obviously...im going to check the phone out at bestbuy today and probably cancel this order. Bestbuys had the ultra for a while. .
0 Likes
leallama
Active Level 1
Others
I am in Canada top. I ordered s22 ultra 256gb burgundy and 256 white on February 15th. I got confirmation of my order a couple of days later which indicated they would start shipping February 22 for the burgundy and March 8th for the white. I received an email February 25th that the burgundy device was shipped and was scheduled to arrive February 28th. I did get the one phone on the 28th. When I checked my order status, both devices were showing processing but the burgundy one which was shipped showed tracking. I am still waiting on the second device. On the 22nd, I checked my order again and now under both devices, it shows preparing to dispatch. It is kind of weird because I have received one phone already and the status doesn't show delivered , maybe because both are on the same order. So still waiting on the white phone. I did get voucher for $50 to be used after April 1st, but I had receievd a voucher in the box with the phone that i receievwd. Was a little irritated to see that new orders include galaxy buds pro. Particularly when those in Canada that pre-ordered didn't get buds and many still have no phone 🤔
0 Likes
Romanpl
Active Level 1
Others
Samsung took my money (over $2000) on Feb 10. Still waiting for another stupid apology (looks like they are reading a paper with the same answer and the same words all the time) and nothing happened. I asked Samsung if it is ok if I decided to return the phone, I would like to have my money back right away and I will return the phone 2 or 3 months after. Still waiting for an answer. This is brutal. Knocking the door to apple now.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others

Yeah not when it comes to refund, they want the phone first!!