Original topic:

Update regarding Galaxy S22 and Tab S8 shipment delays

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 05:19 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

We are aware that many customers are experiencing shipment delays for specific models, and we wish to clear up some confusion regarding this.

Demand for the Galaxy S22 and Galaxy Tab S8 series of devices have reached a record high. Due to this, our retailers are having difficulty keeping up with orders. We are currently awaiting another shipment of devices from our manufacturers.

Your feedback is valuable to us. Our customer service team is working hard to ensure that every order is fulfilled as quickly as possible. All pre-order gifts and promotional items are guaranteed and will be delivered along with the devices as soon as inventory is made available.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

We truly thank you for your patience, and apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused. We understand that you're excited to receive our latest Samsung Galaxy devices. We greatly value your support, and we will continue to monitor and update you on the situation as we learn more.

Sincerely,
The Samsung Members Team

233 Comments
erizzle22
Active Level 4
Others
Mine has been preparing dispatch for over a week now so be prepared for that.
0 Likes
steve1911
Active Level 1
Others
Bro do you spend on your life on Samsung Members?
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
Yes, problem?
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others

I see you on Reddit lol :)

0 Likes
Others

got that $50 evoucher for a $40 case + shipping costs

erizzle22
Active Level 4
Others
That is valid starting April 1st samsung is hoping most will forget to use it
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others

Probably yeah

0 Likes
allanworks
Active Level 1
Others

I think they sold more phones than they could make. I have a strong feeling they're waiting on shipments of Snapdragon chips from Qualcomm to fill orders as they come in. Samsung should have expected the post covid orders to be much higher and prepared for it. Samsung you have failed us. do something to make it right, PLEASE.

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others

Making phones with all the $$ they took in full! Phone doesn’t exist! What an unethical company! 

0 Likes
Rah_25
Active Level 2
Others
Samsung you are the worst! My order still isnt here, placed feb 10th. These guys give me a $50 gift card for the delay, that can only be used at Samsung.com. And guess what, the gift card isnt even applicable to buy a 45watt adapter. Like are u f**ng serious? U guys do know that your s22 ultra is one of the most expensive phones atm. U think a $50 samsung gift card thats not functional is making things better???
Is samsung run by a 5 year old?? Shameful and disturbing...