Original topic:

Using Samsung in Education

(Topic created on: 10-19-2019 01:16 AM)
sofiazulkifli
Active Level 4
Options
Others
I really hope one day our country use Samsung Devices like Samsung Tab for education. I see many schools using iPad. I know Apple provides many materials for education but I really want to see how good Samsung is with their innovation. Samsung have their own VR device and so on. Price also reasonable. Other Europe country like Sweden they used Samsung Tab from what I know and laptop some school they used HP brand not Apple. Mostly our people love Apple because of the brand and their OS. *sigh*
10 Comments
faiznadzri
Active Level 3
Others
Maybe because of Apple products are considered as more future proof in their software department, where most of their products are kept up to date for about 5 years or so, while Samsung devices will receive at most 3 years of update based on past devices. Maybe Apple products can save them more on the wealth side as they do not have to upgrade their devices often to prevent from being outdated for student's use. But also about how the public see Apple as a brand. Just a little bit of my opinion 👌
sofiazulkifli
Active Level 4
Others
Yup, that's true also.
0 Likes
KKLow
Active Level 4
Others
apple most slightly for school is a trend. I'm also hope Samsung tab will be one of the best choice for school.
never than less Samsung tab s6 just launch it's good for school or office as well
sofiazulkifli
Active Level 4
Others
Yeah, right? Hoping at least one school in Malaysia using Samsung Tab 😂
Puteri67
Active Level 4
Others
yes.. i also hoping 1 day my kids will experience using samsung tab for their education at school..
Neffix
Beginner Level 2
Others

I don't know how to write essays at all. And every time I received this task, I was very upset, because I did not understand what to do with it. This continued until then, until I found a site that performs custom assignment writing services, and most importantly, it does it quickly and clearly.

0 Likes
NateThomson
Beginner Level 2
Others

I think you must try using Samsung products. You are right about them being economical. I have been using Samsung for a long time now and especially for my work at Sydney Resumes as I found them to be quite reliable as well. Although some other brands are good too. 

0 Likes
KennethEwing
Beginner Level 2
Others

I believe that education is the key to a successful life. Therefore, I am glad that special attention is now being paid to education.

0 Likes
Mateerleen
Beginner Level 2
Others

I'm really glad Samsung helps even in education!

0 Likes