Original topic:

What are your back to school Samsung Products?

(Topic created on: 09-27-2020 06:48 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! 

It's time for this month's Members Monday question! This month we will be focusing on going back to school!

For this Member Monday, we want to know: If you could have one new Samsung Product to go back to school with what would it be and why?

Perhaps the New Note 20 Ultra 5G? A new Galaxy book or Galaxy Tablet S7? Maybe you participate in sports and could use a new Galaxy Watch 3?

3998617.jpg

Designed by Freepik

We look forward to reading your responses!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

sblalonde
Beginner Level 3
Others
yes I would. it would make it much easier.
0 Likes
perfectg
Active Level 7
Others
most likely s20 ultra to replace my dying s8+
Halston
Options
Others

Thank you perfectg, for taking the time to share your views with us.🙂

0 Likes
duckymami
Beginner Level 5
Others
always a samsung note... anything like note 9 or above ..just for its stylus pen which is convenient to take electronic notes
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi duckymami, Most people prefer to pick the Note series because of the S pen. It's really glad to see how much love you had for the S pen. Thanks for sharing your opinion. Have a nice day.

0 Likes
soccerdad
Active Level 6
Others
I'd have to go with a Note 10+ and the new Samsung Laptop!
Halston
Options
Others

Hi soccerdad,

That is a great choice. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Note + Laptop = 😎

Worried
Beginner Level 5
Others
I would use the Tab s4 as the screen is big,comes with a spen and has a headphone jack
0 Likes
FoxxyTrini
Active Level 2
Others
I would love to have the S7 tablet, but I was just gifted the S6 tablet, so I'd go with the Galaxy watch 3, I love love love Samsung products, has never let me down yet!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi FoxxyTrini & Worried, Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. We are very happy to see your love for Samsung @FoxxyTrini.

0 Likes