Original topic:

🍪What is your favorite dish on the holiday table?🥛

(Topic created on: 12-03-2019 08:49 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! 

OH3C7L0.jpg

Christmas photo created by valeria_aksakova - www.freepik.com

As the end of year is coming, we're full steam ahead into the holiday season! I'm looking forward to family time spent eating good food and playing corny yet fun games:) Every year I look forward to December. So on that note, my question for you guys is this:

What is your favorite dish on the holiday dinner table - who prepares it, and what goes into it that makes it delicious?

My mom used to make your traditional breakfast on Christmas morning - eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles - every Christmas morning I would wake up to that smell and would know that it's Christmas day. 

Just thinking about it now makes me happy:)

Let us know in the comments below or in the Lifestyle section, and don't forget to post with the the hashtag #membermondays!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members team

19 Comments
Others
Others
My favorite dish has to be Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes. Every Christmas my family and I would switch back and forth between our house and our relatives house who live here in Calgary for Christmas dinner. This is our Christmas tradition.
Nikki40414
Beginner Level 3
Others
don't send me any more emails or information
0 Likes
seobro
Active Level 6
Others
As a Korean, we'll often have warm stew for cold mornings, and most of my holiday dinners/food is attributed to that. My mom will usually make a kimchi stew called "kimchi-jjigae" which often includes delicious tofu, spring onion, pork, and kimchi! 😋
Can't wait to eat it again this winter...
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
dang Kimchi jigae is amazing for the winter time
Babbz
Active Level 1
Others
depends, a good ole French Canadian tourtiere and or stuffing with gravy
Nikki40414
Beginner Level 3
Others
do not please do not send me anything else on my Samsung tablet thank you
0 Likes
Options
Others

Hey @Nikki40414,

I think you're getting notifications because you're following me on Samsung Members! If you don't want any notifications, go to my profile and then hit unfollow. I think the issue will be fixed after that:)

Cheers!

Jeremy:)

0 Likes
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
@Jeremy_from_Samsung Waffles with bacon, sausage, and eggs are such classics!!! Can never go wrong with those in combination. I have to say my favourite holiday has to be the Christmas Pineapple Ham!!! 🍍🍖 My background is Filipino so what we do is take some ham slices and put it in some Filipino sweet bread called "Pan de Sal". The combo is super good and always reminds me of the Holidays when my aunt cooks it for our fam jams!! 😁😁😁😁