Do you know that Cameron Highlands is the largest tea producing region in all of South-East Asia?
At over 8,000 acres, the BOH tea plantation (one of the plantations in the area), is the largest in Southeast Asia. BOH processes its harvest in its own factory located in Sungai Palas which is one of the beautiful towns in Cameron Highlands.
Tips and photos by @samsunglou with the Galaxy S22.
- Enjoy beautiful mountain views
The first picture was taken from Cameron Highlands Butterfly Park, where there is a small zoo as well as a plant nursery. The second picture was taken from the BOH Tea Centre’s café which serves tea and pastries.
- Visit a small local zoo
You can visit a small local zoo and spend some time with the local animals.
- Discover a forest in the clouds – Mossy Forest
The Mossy Forest is one of the world’s few cloud forests. Clouds blanket the forest, providing a moist and cool environment that’s perfect for moss, ferns, and exotic plants such as the pitcher plants and orchids. The Mossy forest is thought to be 200 million years old!
We were so moved by the beauty of the Mossy Forest that we were inspired to make a “deep fried” meme directly from my Samsung Galaxy phone’s Gallery App (see below :P).
By turning up all options to 100 in tone and adding your own captions and stickers in decorations, you too can make memes right from your phone!
- Get great Instagram worthy picture opportunities at Mossy Forest’s entrance
To make your pictures even more perfect, you can remove unwanted objects in your photos easily using the Object Eraser feature of your Samsung Galaxy phones. Step by step guide here: [How-To] Edit your photos like a pro with Object eraser | Samsung Singapore (subs to change to local Members web link)
I used Object Eraser on this picture. Can you spot the difference? Which one do you think looks better?
- Only tour companies are allowed to drive up to the Mossy Forest! If you’re looking to fully immerse yourself, call ahead to ask if the longer hiking path past the boardwalk is open. As someone who loves nature, this place is one you can’t afford to miss, so go with an experienced guide, good hiking shoes, and some insulated clothes!
- Fully utilize your Samsung Galaxy phone’s ultra wide camera to take photos of the beautiful scenery
- To travel lighter, load up your credit cards to Samsung Pay so you won’t have to worry about carrying a heavy wallet around
Hope you liked my sharing and pictures!
What amazing views have you captured with your Samsung smartphone?