Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Whatsapp from iPhone to Samsung Fold

(Topic created on: 08-31-2022 03:29 PM)
renevous
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Iphone users who heavily used whatsapp are always troubled is the transfer going to be hassle.... Yes. But it solved eventually just follow the link samsung provided using Smart Switch. If your data is huge you must really be patience over it.i had about 20gb for whatsapp it took me about 4 hours from start to complete. 

Once you got your phone just go direct to smart switch and let it lead you the way. After you complete downloading you must watch for another function where it will show your samsung phone started to ask you download whatsapp and then it will bring you to the similar page where you transfer your data from iphone page on your Samsung phone... that's where you know the transfer is correct. Or else you will have to repeat the same way again. DO NOT WORRY if transfer file and you didn't delete your iphone yet. Your data is still safe on the iphone. Do it again and till you succeed. 

Don't need to go pay other third party app offering the transfer if this smart switch can do the job. But of course if you pay I am.not sure if it promised what they delivered though.

Hope all iphone users got confidence if you intend to go into android.

Good luck.
15 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Others
Hey, did u just switch to the Fold 4? Coming from which iPhone?
0 Likes
renevous
Active Level 4
Others
Yeah... I am haha
JP19
Expert Level 3
Others
Ah.. How's the battery life so far? Don't compare to iPhone ah.. I know iPhone's battery optimisation sure beats Samsung's.
0 Likes
renevous
Active Level 4
Others
If I don't compare to iphone... I can't compare to anyone thou. For normal use is good enough. But thinking to keep for a few days no way. Haha
JP19
Expert Level 3
Others
Lol few days.. will never happen anytime soon.. my Fold 3 needs charging 2 to 2.5 times a day.
0 Likes
renevous
Active Level 4
Others
Oh... maybe the batt still new? After months will get worst maybe
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Others
Yes battery still new. Just got it in end Apr.
0 Likes
renevous
Active Level 4
Others
Is only 1 year plus... I mean iphone for 4 years now still working good
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Others
Oh well.. afterall, I got Care+ support till end Jun 2024. By then, I will arrange for a battery replacement, to prolong the lifespan of it.
0 Likes