cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Where to buy Korean phone case in Seoul?

(Topic created on: 09-17-2022 11:33 AM)
AhMengla
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Hi, anyone knows where to buy phone case in Seoul? Is it worth buying Samsung latest phones in Seoul? What about warranty? Hope to hear some comments. Thanks. 
0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxykit
Active Level 1
Others
Are you looking to buy official Samsung cases in Seoul? It may be worthwhile to compare the prices.

If you're looking to buy any sort of cases, I remember there's quite a bit of vendors at the popular shopping streets where they'll sell quite a variety (Myeongdong, Dongdaemun, Hongdae etc) but this was before COVID
0 Likes
AhMengla
Active Level 3
Others
I am looking at buying orginal Samsung or Samsung approved good quality cases. Not the replica or copy one.
0 Likes
FrankGPani
Active Level 6
Others
If Samsung case, honestly easier to just buy in SG or online. It is not necessarily cheaper in Seoul.
I've visited Seoul post-covid and like SG, most of the shops are selling non-Samsung cases. Hongdae is a good place to start, Myeongdong is a ghost town (very sad 😔 ).
0 Likes
AhMengla
Active Level 3
Others
Thanks for your feedback
0 Likes
Others
Korea do have some interesting cases for phones. Especially the Z/S Series. Phone wise, the firmware will all be Korean based so things like Samsung Pay wun play nice. Warranty also. So better not to buy phones in Korea. Case wise, just buy! I imported a lot of nice cases from Korea.
AhMengla
Active Level 3
Others
Thanks for your comment. Can I see what cases you have.
0 Likes
Others
What phone u using?
0 Likes
AhMengla
Active Level 3
Others
Flip 3
0 Likes
Others
I got this and keen to let go. Silicone case with wireless charger. For flip 3. If u are keen can let me know.Screenshot_20220917_135000_Instagram.jpg
0 Likes