Original topic:

Z Fold 3 cancelled Order

(Topic created on: 09-16-2021 03:55 PM)
AABRAXXAS1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Anyone know why it’s SOOOOOOO Hard to orde a phone with Samsung. My order keeps getting canceled due to payment I have all the proof that it’s something to do with samsung, I have sent all the proof to Samsung have not heard back. I called like 20 reps and they all seem clueless. So far it’s been a very bad experience shopping with Samsung .

7 Comments
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Others
Use paybright during checkout.

Then go to paybright and pay it off.
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please dm us the following details?

1. Name

2. order number.

3. Email id.

0 Likes
Ameet
Active Level 5
Others
Hi, Currently, those features are not available on Galaxy Watch4 Series devices in Canada. As soon as we have an update on availability in Canada we will let you know.
0 Likes
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Others
In my case, if the credit card's original shipping address or billing address are different, Samsung always cancelled the order.
0 Likes
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Others
hey I got different address on my shipping and my paybright loan agreement. will it create any issue ? is there any way to change it ? my order is not shipped yet
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi Ac007, Billing address and shipping address can be different. Paybright would take billing address and the address should be same on credit card.

0 Likes
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Others
I checked with paybright they had my old address in loan agreement. I just updated it. my billing and shipping in samsung invoice is correct one. Samsung better don't cancel my order for tab s7+ for xyz reasons as it is taking "upto 5 weeks" to ship due to apparently "extraordinary demands". 😐 Otherwise it would be my last purchase from Samsung.
0 Likes