cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
Resuelto RESUELTAS

Tema original:

¿Me pueden dar tips para ahorrar batería?

(Tema creado el: 11-20-2019 04:06 PM)
451 Visitas
NL13
Active Level 4
Opciones
Otros
Noto que hay días que la batería me dura más que otros, usando las mismas Aplicaciones. ¿Me pueden dar algún tip para ahorrar batería?

4 Soluciones

Soluciones aceptadas
Solución
Abduzcan55
Active Level 3
Otros
Hola Nedda

Muchas veces el celular corre aplicaciones en trasfondo, te recomiendo que hagas limpieza en Cuidado de dispositivo dentro de las opciones de tu celular.

Si tienes más dudas abduzcan te ayuda!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

Solución
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Otros
& go to the tab that says sleeping apps & add the apps you wish for them to sleep & not run on background

Solución
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Otros
also there is the the optimized settings tab as well you can use also restarting the phone weekly can throughly clean your phone & release memory

Solución
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Otros
oh i also forgot turn of wifi bluetooth & mobile data when not in use since some app take internet in the background that will eat battery also have adaptive screen brightness where the lower the brightness the longer lasting battery & some app have a dark theme or dark mode that turns everything to black like youtube & that saves battery too.

12 Comentarios
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Otros
entiendes ingles? asi mas podre ayudar en pasos.
0 kudos
NL13
Active Level 4
Otros
Sure! Thanks for your help!
0 kudos
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Otros
ok on settings go to device care & in there to the battery section now there should be 3 dots in line vertical click on it & it should say settings
0 kudos
Solución
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Otros
& go to the tab that says sleeping apps & add the apps you wish for them to sleep & not run on background
Solución
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Otros
also there is the the optimized settings tab as well you can use also restarting the phone weekly can throughly clean your phone & release memory
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Otros
& lastly back on the battery menu tab click on power mode & select the mode that says adaptive power saving
Solución
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Otros
oh i also forgot turn of wifi bluetooth & mobile data when not in use since some app take internet in the background that will eat battery also have adaptive screen brightness where the lower the brightness the longer lasting battery & some app have a dark theme or dark mode that turns everything to black like youtube & that saves battery too.
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Otros
& lastly on this app theres a tab called get help & ther are 2 options to check your phone is working correctly too
Gladiolus
Active Level 7
Otros
the always on display can be turned off to save battery & how long the screen stays active as well