Tema original:

S21 ultra it's a disaster

(Tema creado el: 06-07-2021 09:36 AM)
213 Visitas
Tolki
Active Level 3
Opciones
Otros
I've been waiting for a while for samsung to solve the camera lag when shooting video on the s21 ultra, and they threw me a crappy 240MB patch that solves nothing, so june they weren't supposed to release a patch that would solve that problem? 

I have never been so disappointed with a samsung device as with the s21 ultra, I have lost faith in samsung. 
13 Comentarios
Gerar04
Expert Level 5
Otros
Hello greetings to you Tolki 👋🤗 I understand you perfectly and I know how you have to feel, since it is a rather expensive device.to start giving or frequenting that kind of problem, maybe later I'll solve it.😔😔😔😥 Greetings Gerar04.😔👋
Gerar04
Expert Level 5
Otros
Hola hermano ., No quiero que te sientas decepcionado de la marca., En verdad éso cómo que me entristece un poco ver a un members así . Cómo se siente usted. Mirá aquí te dejé un enlace para qué veas qué ya Samsung está lanzando otro parche de seguridad para tu dispositivo s21 Ultra.. bueno saludos y bendiciones para usted Gerar04
Aquí tienes un amigo cubano .👋🙌Screenshot_20210607-103717_Chrome_92080.jpg
0 kudos
Tolki
Active Level 3
Otros
Gracias por contestarme! Pero ya un amigo tiene la segunda actualización de junio y tampoco resuelve el problema de lag cuando se filma a 4k , me temo que esto es un problema grave de cpu y gpu y samsung no quiere admitirlo, si es así, jamás podrá resolverse y no es la primera vez que samsung tiene problemas con los lag en sus cámaras, no volveré comprarle jamás un smartphone
0 kudos
Tolki
Active Level 3
Otros
thanks for sharing this news! but I hope that the second update really solves that big problem of lag in the camera since it is not only zooming, but also when filming at 4k 60
0 kudos
Lr19
Expert Level 4
Otros
Hi! Today i saw news in sammobile that said that rhe S21 Family is getting a second update and this update has the solution for the cámara lag, dont worry
0 kudos
SamsungLatin
Opciones
Otros

Hi Tolki,

We are truly sorry this issue is happening with your phone. Please let us know from which country you're contacting us.

Best regards.

SamsungLatin

Tolki
Active Level 3
Otros
greetings and thanks for answering me!

the problem is not with my s21 ultra, you know very well that it is a problem of poor optimization by samsung, How is it possible that such an expensive smartphone has come on the market with such primitive problems with lag and very strong heating when filming video?

so to top it all they take too long to solve this, I find it very unethical and irresponsible on the part of samsung...

I live in Dominican Republic
0 kudos
SamsungLatin
Opciones
Otros

Hi Tolki,

We understand your feelings and we are truly sorry this issue is happening with your phone.

Please chat with us through our customer service via the Samsung Members app. To give you a solution. You just have to go to help> Remote assistance.

Regrads, 
SamsungLatin